1. The access to and use of bbsl.org.uk is subject to these terms and conditions and to the Bardai Brahmin Samaj London Ltd (BBSL) constitution. By using the website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which take effect immediately from the time you first use bbsl.org.uk. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should immediately cease accessing, using and/or contributing to bbsl.org.uk. By continuing to
use bbsl.org.uk you agree to be bound by any changes to the terms and conditions that may take place from time to time and you are advised to check the terms and conditions regularly. If you do not agree to the changes to the terms and conditions you should immediately cease accessing, using and/or contributing to bbsl.org.uk.
2. You agree not to use bbsl.org.uk for any unlawful purpose or in any way that would infringe the rights, or restrict or inhibit anyone else’s enjoyment of bbsl.org.uk.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use bbsl.org.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on bbsl.org.uk and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in BBSL.
4. Names, images, logos, photos, articles and other material appearing on bbsl.org.uk may be the subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of BBSL or third parties and nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of BBSL or any third party.
5. If you submit any articles or text, photographs, graphics or audio or video material you hereby grant BBSL licence to use this material now and in future in any way its wants, free of charge.
6. You hereby confirm that any such aforesaid material you submit to BBSL for inclusion on its website is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK laws, that you have the right to give the BBSL permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 16.
7. The articles that may appear from time to time on bbsl.org.uk have been submitted by third parties. Any views expressed are, unless specifically stated, not of BBSL. In addition, in some instances, articles may contain what may be constituted as guidance or advice of a professional, or other, nature. BBSL are not responsible for any loss or injury that you may suffer as a result of any reliance placed on any such guidance or advice and BBSL always strongly recommend that you seek independent professional advice and guidance before relying on any such articles.
8. BBSL will not be responsible for any loss, injury or damages arising as a result of bbsl.org.uk not being available or off-line or not being updated and all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes BBSL's liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. However, subject to this, BBSL shall not be liable for any of loss of data, financial loss of any nature, loss of goodwill or injury to reputation, loss suffered by third parties, or any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of bbsl.org.uk regardless of the form of action.
10. BBSL do not warrant that functions available on bbsl.org.uk will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that bbsl.org.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to protect your computer from any harm.
11. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12. Any failure or delay on the part of BBSL to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive it’s right to enforce that right.
13.These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
14. Details given hereon may be included in any BBSL publication such as the Members' Directory at local, national or international level.